It’s been a long week and I fnally have two days off work. That means I get to play with my brand new Epic Mascara and my beautiful quad makeup palette(that I designed). There is only four colors to in this palette but the eye looks are endless. In honor of being a reskins fan I wanted to pick colores that were close to the redskins.
I started with Gingerly. I applied it all over my eyelid all the way to my crease.(I used the delux eye brush) Then I applied Fervent and smoked it out in the outer corner and in my crease. I completed this look with Prefect eyeliner and Epic Mascarra.
- Epic Mascara(Not avalble until sep 1)
- Touch Glorious Face Primer
- Liquid Touch Foundation
- Skin Perfecting Consealer
- Pink Blending Bud
- Delux Eye Brush
- Lip liner on the sahade pouty
- Lucrative Lip Gloss
Other accesories I’m wearing include:
- headband, It came from Wal-Mart.
- My shirt is PINK from Victoria’s Secret.
- My earrings came from Charolette Russe.
If you want morw details about where to find any of theae products please visit my wesite at bakemyface.com